1. Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell in His Girl Friday (1940)
He's the newspaper editor, she's the best reporter he's got. Not even their divorce could separate their shared passion for the headlines.
2. Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy in Woman of the Year (1942)
She's a prize-winning political journalist, and he's a lowly sports reporter - but together, they're magic! Hilarity ensues when he tries to teach her the rules of baseball...
3. Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday (1953)
This reporter thinks he's got the story of the century when he meets a runaway princess...too bad he ends up falling in love with her!
4. Clark Gable in It Happened One Night (1934)
Another down-on-his-luck reporter stumbles into front-page news when he meets a runaway heiress on a night bus. Again, love gets in the way.
5. James Stewart in The Philadelphia Story (1940)